Register for Conference
You must have your GEA membership number in order to register
Join GEA or Renew your GEA Membership
All presenters and attendees of the GEA conference must be GEA members. Please become a member or renew your membership before you register for the conference:
GEA membership rates: £30 for standard membership; £15 for reduced/student membership (proof of eligibility required).
Please note that it may take up to three business days for your GEA membership or renewal to be processed as GEA only has part time administrative support.
Conference Registration Rates
- 24th June Pre-Conference Symposium: Students & Early Career Researchers: Free
- 24th June Pre-Conference Symposium: Teachers: Free
- Early bird: Full Conference: £300
- Early bird: Full Conference Concession*: £100
- Standard: Full Conference: £350
- Standard: Full Conference Concession*: £150
- Individual Day Rate: £135
- Individual Day Rate: Concession*: £50
*Concession Rates: Proof of eligibility required. Please see the list of countries qualifying for reduced rates: http://www.genderandeducation.
- 27th May: Early bird deadline
- 7th June: Registration closes
- 24th June: Pre-Conference Day (free sessions for students, early career researchers, and teachers, spaces limited)
- Tuesday 25th-Thursday 27th June: GEA Conference 2019
Registration Terms and Conditions